Friday, May 14, 2010

Thunder! Lightning! The way you love me is frightening.

It's raining. A lot. I find it so difficult to get motivated when there's rain. I just want to snuggle in and hibernate, but I can't because NEWSFLASH WE LEAVE IN LESS THAN 24 HOURSSSSSSSSSS OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG PANIC panic. Panic.
I am sitting amidst the same pile of stuff I was sitting amongst yesterday, only slightly smaller because Kourtney came and helped me pack the rest of my clothes, but also slightly larger because I have pulled everything out of my closet to vacuum it.
I just want to be gone and away and have all of this done. I am tired, man. I'm also trying to decide how icky I will feel if I just shower now and don't bother later... probably very. So I want to shower tonight but then my towels don't get washed and packed... harrumphhhhh.
Moving and traveling all at once was a bad plan. I won't do it again.
Who am I kidding... to dig in the dirt? I'd do anything :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you're leaving! Be safe and have fun! I'm sure you can get everything done!!!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHH! Have fun dearie! Also...this is Erin. I am pretty sure you know who JTHM is...which makes my life happier. I think I made this account when I was still a teenager so yeah...but remembering the password = getting to comment on here. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete